Teeth Whitening is an easy way to transform your smile.
We are excited to offer three great options for teeth whitening in our office.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
Our 90 minute procedure will have you leaving the office with a glowing white smile. We isolate the teeth and gums and apply a peroxide based whitening solution to the teeth. The light or “laser” activates the solution and helps the bleach get into the teeth to whiten them from within. Custom trays are also available for quick and easy touch-ups at home.
Custom Teeth Whitening Trays
We take impressions of your teeth and create re-usable trays which whitening solution can be squeezed into. Custom trays are great for people with crooked or misaligned teeth or people who prefer to use a more gentle, professional strength teeth whitening gel. These work better than teeth whitening strips and cause less sensitivity. We prefer Opalescence Gel in different percentages, depending on your teeth sensitivity.
Opalescence Go – One time use trays
Opalescence Go is the professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It’s a simple, fast, and great-tasting way to start a whitening treatment or for whitening touch-ups. With no impressions or custom trays necessary, Opalescence Go is ready to use right out of the package!
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride), which helps maintain the health of enamel throughout the whitening process.
- No impressions, no models, no lab time
- Sleek and comfortable; adapts to any smile
- Discreet, clear tray material
- 6% (wear 60–90 minutes for 5 to 10 days), 10% (wear 30–60 minutes for 5 to 10 days), and 15% (wear 15–20 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
- Peach, Melon, and Mint flavors